Patient Guidelines have been developed for better patient care. Patients should abide by these rules:
- For reasons of infection control, we can accommodate only one attendant with the patient at a time, except during the visiting hours.
- Please switch off your phones and other wireless equipment in the intensive care zones in the hospital, such as the ICCU/ICU/NICU/PICU and AMC as these interfere with the patient monitoring systems. However, they may be switched on in the waiting areas.
- The entire hospital premise is a “NO SMOKING ZONE”; please do not smoke inside the hospital campus.• The entire hospital premise is a “NO SMOKING ZONE”; please do not smoke inside the hospital campus.
- Consumption of alcohol or any other type of intoxicant is strictly prohibited inside the hospital.
- Please avoid bringing costly items to the hospital. There might be a chance of losing/misplacing them.
- Please do not make use of candles, dhoop, agarbattis, lighters, matchboxes etc. as they are a potential hazard in a hospital and can also trigger our sensitive smoke detecting system.